Monday, May 17, 2010

Omoshiroi bamen (Funny Situations)

So a few of my friends suggested I should write some funny tales down.

Enjoy!!! :)

During the first week or two I got the words "kirei" (beautiful) and "kirai" (hate) mixed up and ended up saying something like "I think I hate Japanese" instead of "I think Japanese is beautiful"

One day, after school, I went into a store and was looking at the bobby pins "That's stupid" I thought to myself, while looking at them in dismay "Why would a shop sell only black bobby pins??"

Another day, at school, one of my friends asked me what type of boys I liked. Did I like "The tall, the handsome, the sexy, or the Johnny Depp?" ...I think I`ll leave you wondering what I answered.

And today, for the first time, my grandma spoke English. What did she say? "Hott body"

And of course there has been a whole lot more, but that`s all I can think of right now!

1 comment: