Saturday, February 20, 2010

Packing much?

One month before I leave. I recieved my host family a few weeks ago. I was so excited, I got a huge adrenaline rush haha :)

I've emailed my host family a few times in Japanese (using Hiragana- one of the writing systems) and they're REALLY nice.

My sister, (Shiori) sent me an amazing card about Hina-matsuri (Japanese Doll festival). They speak a little English but not much (which is fine by me, I want to learn Japanese and I'm afraid if I end up speaking English I'll never learn it).

Hopefully I'll be in Japan to see the Cherry Blossoms, I think I will but I'm worried I won't.

Packing is a real hassle, it's incredibly frustrating trying to decide what and what not to bring and how to pack it all. It's probably my least favorite thing right now.

Insanely excited,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment